Monday, June 4, 2012
Rainy day project
I have made so many pairs of earrings over the last few months, that I am running out of storage for them. Today, I found this frame I'm no longer using. It's a 15x30" frame. So, with a little paint, glue, and a few dowels, I now have an easy way to store my earrings in the studio that's not too sore on the eyes. I can easily see what I have for inventory, and not wonder which box I put which earrings in.
The picture is a little fuzzy because I took it tonight in low light, since I wanted to post about it. Now, that it's up on the wall, I'm headed back to the studio to add the rest of my earrings. Hopefully, they will all fit or I'll be looking for another frame!
Sweet dreams Everyone!